Thank you Jane for nominating me! :)
So I have to answer some questions, nominate five blogs and ask them random questions. Is that right? Haha
Here it is.
1. What was your favorite birthday?
That would be my 7th birthday. My whole family was there. All my childhood friends were there. There were lots of food. And I don’t have a care in the world.
2. Which song do you hate the most?
I don’t have any. Sure, there are some songs that I don’t like but I don’t hate them.
3. What is your favorite word?
Serendipity. It means finding something good without looking for it.
4. What’s the greatest thing about being your nationality?
We always smile. Whatever is happening in our lives, we still find something that makes us smile.
5. What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
“Not having a lot of money shouldn’t be a reason not to achieve your dreams.”
That was in my parents’ letter for me in my sixth grade retreat.
6. If you could learn any language fluently what would it be?
7. Which foreign country do you like the most?
England. I really, really want to go there someday.
8.What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Counting Stars by OneRepublic
9. What makes you nervous?
Public speaking, and being around someone I’m not comfortable with.
10. What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
I think it was Kokey. Haha!
I nominate these awesome bloggers:
Your random questions are:
- What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
- What’s your favorite concert experience?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Tell the story of your life using lyrics from a song.
- A phrase that best describes you
- Name three of your favorite bands/singers.
- Name five places you want to visit.
- Who’s your favorite fictional character?
- Who’s your most hated fictional character?
This was fun! :)