In alphabetical order:
- Alexithymia – difficulty describing feelings to other people
- Awesome – extremely good; excellent
- Dysfunction – deviation from the norms of social behavior in a way regarded as bad.
- Fickle – changing frequently
- Fortuitous – happening by accident or chance rather than design
- Infinity – never ending
- L’esprit de l’escalier – the feeling you get when after something has happened you think of all the things you could have said
- Nostalgia – a bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past
- Obliviate – a spell in the Harry Potter series that makes a person forget; comes from the Latin word ‘oblivio’ (meaning forgetfulness)
- Perfection – the condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.
- Petrified – condition wherein one is frightened that he/she is unable to move or think
- Potterhead – Harry Potter fan
- Schadenfreude – pleasure derived by someone from another person’s misfortune
- Serendipity – finding something good without looking for it
- Squib – a term from the Harry Potter series written by J. K. Rowling meaning a muggle (non-magical person) born to wizard parents.
- Unbreakable – impossible to break
- Unrequited – not reciprocated or returned in kind